To contact Ruth Goudy please email email@example.com
I enjoy talking to people and sharing my love of plants, gardening and nature.
I give talks on the following topics, in person or via zoom. Each talk is accompanied by a presentation using plenty of my colourful flower pictures. I like people to feel uplifted and entertained as well as educated! I am happy to answer any questions after each talk.
- Flower Power – How Flowers benefit our Wellbeing
- How to Connect to the Flowers
- Building a nursery from scratch – the good, the bad and the plants!
- Plants of the Bible
- Reducing plastic in the garden and feeling closer to the Earth (not available via zoom)
- Three generations of farming in Kesgrave. 1920s to present. (not available via zoom)
If there is anything else you would like me to talk about I am happy to tailor make talks to meet your needs.
Fee for a talk is £95 but this is negotiable if you are a charity, school, NHS service or Church.
Please sign up to receive the blogs and news about events, talks and information.
ONCE YOU SIGN UP YOU WILL RECEIVE MY FREE EBOOK GUIDE CALLED “HOW TO CONNECT TO FLOWERS”
Due to COVID restrictions I have not been able to do any workshops this year. However I usually hold workshops at Kiln Farm Nursery, Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk IP5 IBJ https://kilnfarm.com/ To keep up to date with these workshops you can sign up for my newsletter and follow on Facebook. I am able to do these as practical demonstrations for groups. Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
- How to plant a hanging basket.
- Planting an alpine planter.
- Creating a fairy/dragon garden
- Container Gardening
I wish to encourage people to connect with nature and the flowers and to give them the confidence to get outside and in touch with their inner gardener!
You can also follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @theflowerwriter. I have a Facebook group which I love. It is simply a place where people share their photos of their gardens and walks and ask questions about plant identification, and gardening. https://www.facebook.com/theflowerwriter/