To contact Ruth Goudy please email email@example.com
I enjoy talking to people and sharing my love of plants, gardening and nature.
I give talks on the following topics, in person or via zoom. Each talk is accompanied by a presentation using plenty of my colourful flower pictures. I like people to feel uplifted and entertained as well as educated! I am happy to answer any questions after each talk.
- Flower Power – How Flowers benefit our Wellbeing
- How to Connect to the Flowers – The ‘Language of the Flowers’, flower essences and modern interpretations.
- Building a Nursery from Scratch – the good, the bad and the plants!
- Creating a space to remember someone special – from a bunch of flowers to a memorial garden
- Plants of the Bible – where they appear and how they help our faith.
- Greener Gardening – Plastic, Peat and being Sustainable (not available via zoom as we look at examples)
- Three Generations of Farming in Kesgrave, Suffolk – Fruit, Arable and Horticulture 1930s to present
Fee for a talk is £99 – £10 of which is donated directly to Horatio’s Garden Registered charity number 1151475/SC045386.
If you would like to learn more about Horatio’s Garden or make a donation please click here
Concessions are available if you are a charity, school, NHS service or Church.
Please sign up to receive the blogs and news about events, talks and information.
ONCE YOU SIGN UP YOU WILL RECEIVE MY FREE EBOOK GUIDE CALLED “HOW TO CONNECT TO FLOWERS”
I usually hold workshops at Kiln Farm Nursery, Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk IP5 IBJ https://kilnfarm.com/ To keep up to date with these workshops you can sign up for my newsletter and follow on Facebook.
I am able to do these subjects as practical demonstrations for groups or for party events in the correct season. Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
- How to plant a hanging basket
- Planting an alpine planter (spring time)
- Creating a fairy/dragon garden
- Container Gardening
I wish to encourage people to connect with nature and the flowers and to give them the confidence to get outside and in touch with their inner gardener!
You may wish to watch my videos on Youtube to get a feel for my presentation style. Click here
You can also follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @theflowerwriter. I have a Facebook group which I love. It is simply a place where people share their photos of their gardens and walks and ask questions about plant identification, and gardening. https://www.facebook.com/theflowerwriter/